Our hygiene and protective measures
So that you can fully enjoy your stay, we have put together five general rules of conduct and five special protection and hygiene measures for you.
General rules of conduct
Common rules for us all.
- During Check-In we kindly ask for your negative COVID19 test certificate (PCR tests no older than 72 hours and antigen tests no older than 48 hours are admissible) or a valid vaccination certificate since “entry testing” is part of Austrians opening regulations. You need to keep a valid certificate during your stay. Further information can be looked up here.
Use of FFP2 Masks / face masks
- In all areas subject to 3-G control there is no FFP2 mask / face mask wearing requirement for guests (applies indoor & outdoor).
- All our staff members in guest contact are equipped with face masks, covering their nose and mouth. Our team complies to applicable law and current regulations.
Hand hygiene & disinfection facilities
- We have increased the number of disinfection stations in our hotels, and staff have also been equipped with means to disinfect their hands/surfaces.
- You will find hand sanitising units at all major points of contact in the hotel, such as in the lobby, at the entrance of the restaurant, bar and café, as well in the area in front of the lift.
- Public toilets in the hotel are cleaned and disinfected at highly increased intervals in accordance with strict hygiene standards. You will always have the opportunity to wash your hands there.
Reception desk infopoint & contactless payments
- We enable a largely contactless check-in and check-out process.
- All surfaces and devices, as well as key cards and room keys, are thoroughly disinfected after each use.
- Please pay for any bills at the hotel using a contactless credit card.
- Our reception staff are trained in all measures currently in place and are your primary point of contact if you find yourself feeling sick or unwell.
Visusal contact instead of handshakes
- Our staff will be happy to help you with any questions you may have via visual contact, whilst keeping a physical distance.
- We kindly request that our guests also refrain from shaking hands when greeting other people.
Specific hygiene and protective measures
So you are always feeling safe!
Comprehensive hygiene & cleaning concept
- Our already high cleaning standards have been revised in recent weeks with external partners and internal experts and supplemented by additional disinfection measures and strict rules of conduct.
- Cleaning products and disinfecting agents are matched with one another in terms of their effectiveness, and, of course, based on their effectiveness to fight viruses.
- We ensure that surfaces and frequently touched objects are disinfected at regular, frequent intervals in all areas of our hotel.
- We recommend the use of the "Stopp-Corona" app to guests and employees.
… in your hotel room
Our cleaning personnel
- change their disposable gloves and cleaning cloths after cleaning each room, and
- thoroughly disinfect rooms as a final step.
Feel safe ...
... in the fitness area
- Areas are regularly ventilated, cleaned and disinfected, with particular attention given to critically “high-touch” areas.
Intensive training and courses for our staff
- Together with our cleaning associates and external experts, we have prepared our staff for new processes and measures in all areas.
- Targeted training measures for our housekeepers and housekeeping teams were also supported by our external partners and are constantly being updated.
- In online training sessions, training content and measures are further updated and practiced.
Staff planning & monitoring
- We make sure to assign our staff to separate shifts. This enables us to rapidly trace infection chains in the event of unexpected cases of illness.
- All safety and protective measures are the responsibility of the hotel management and are checked several times a day.
- We have commissioned the Austrian subsidiary of Eurofins Scientific to review the protection and hygiene concept and to carry out extensive audits and samplings at all our hotels.