Our hygiene and protective measures
So that you can fully enjoy your stay, we have put together five general rules of conduct and five special protection and hygiene measures for you.
General rules of conduct
Common rules for us all.
Compulsory use of face masks
- All our staff who come into contact with guests will wear face masks, covering their nose and mouth, or a face shield.
- We kindly request that our guests also wear face masks that cover their nose and mouth when in the common areas of the hotel
- If required, disposable masks are available at reception.
Distancing regulations & restrictions
- We ensure that the minimum distance required (1.5 m) is maintained at all times in all areas of the hotel.
- Floor and distance markers will help to guide you.
- In the lobby, restaurant, café and bar, we ensure that the maximum number of people present is appropriate for the room size, and that seating / tables have the adequate spacing.
Hand hygiene & disinfection facilities
- We have increased the number of disinfection stations in our hotels, and staff have also been equipped with means to disinfect their hands/surfaces.
- You will find hand sanitising units at all major points of contact in the hotel, such as in the lobby, at the entrance of the restaurant, bar and café, as well in the area in front of the lift.
- Public toilets in the hotel are cleaned and disinfected at highly increased intervals in accordance with strict hygiene standards. You will always have the opportunity to wash your hands there.
Reception desk infopoint & contactless payments
- We enable a largely contactless check-in and check-out process.
- At the reception desk, guests and staff are separated and protected by an acrylic safety screen.
- All surfaces and devices, as well as key cards and room keys, are thoroughly disinfected after each use.
- Please pay for any bills at the hotel using a contactless credit card.
- Our reception staff are trained in all measures currently in place and are your primary point of contact if you find yourself feeling sick or unwell.
Visusal contact instead of handshakes
- Our staff will be happy to help you with any questions you may have via visual contact, whilst keeping a physical distance.
- We kindly request that our guests also refrain from shaking hands when greeting other people.
Specific hygiene and protective measures
So you are always feeling safe!
Comprehensive hygiene & cleaning concept
- Our already high cleaning standards have been revised in recent weeks with external partners and internal experts and supplemented by additional disinfection measures and strict rules of conduct.
- Cleaning products and disinfecting agents are matched with one another in terms of their effectiveness, and, of course, based on their effectiveness to fight viruses.
- We ensure that surfaces and frequently touched objects are disinfected at regular, frequent intervals in all areas of our hotel.
… in your hotel room
Our cleaning personnel
- wear face masks, which cover their noses and mouths,
- change their disposable gloves and cleaning cloths after cleaning each room, and
- thoroughly disinfect rooms as a final step.
We refrain from using the following in rooms:
- bed runners / decorative cushions / magazines / welcome folders
… at breakfast / in the restaurant / in the bar area
In addition to adhering to the 1.5 m social distancing regulations, ensuring a limited number of persons & providing disinfection facilities, we have also put the following measures in place:
- our breakfast buffet has been replaced by our à la carte breakfast menu.
- we have created the option for guests to choose their preferred breakfast time at check-in.
- we observe strict HACCP standards at all times and disinfect all tables, seating areas and points of contact thoroughly after each guest.
Feel safe ...
... in the fitness area
- Areas are regularly ventilated, cleaned and disinfected, with particular attention given to critically “high-touch” areas.
- Disposable cups are available at drinks stations.
Intensive training and courses for our staff
- Together with our cleaning associates and external experts, we have prepared our staff for new processes and measures in all areas.
- Targeted training measures for our housekeepers and housekeeping teams were also supported by our external partners and are constantly being updated.
- In online training sessions, training content and measures are further updated and practiced.
Staff planning & monitoring
- We make sure to assign our staff to separate shifts. This enables us to rapidly trace infection chains in the event of unexpected cases of illness.
- All safety and protective measures are the responsibility of the hotel management and are checked several times a day.
- We have commissioned the Austrian subsidiary of Eurofins Scientific to review the protection and hygiene concept and to carry out extensive audits and samplings at all our hotels.